Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be.
1. Who was your best friend?
I don't remember. I don't think I had one.
2.What sports did you play?
Junior-varsity soccer. The only senior on JV.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
None. They aren't allowed at Catholic boarding school in Arkansas.
4. It's Friday night, where were you?
Sitting in front of the main building, smoking cigarettes.
5. Were you a party animal?
Only if building focused hatred counts as festive.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Only to the female day staff. I'm straight.
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir, and I played electric bass with the band at homecoming and started a rock band -- Bad Attitude. We should have named it Redundant.
8. Were you a nerd?
Nah, a dweeb. I didn't have the grades for nerd status, just the ostracism.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No, but I came up twice for dismissal between terms for "Attitude." My one sign of cool.
10. Can you sing the fight song?
Absolutely, for the student handbook mandates that we learn it.
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Ms. Lynch. There was another one who was more kcufable, but I never took her class.
13. School mascot?
14. Did you go to Prom?
We didn't have a prom, for we had no women. Just a steak dinner, an alumni association pen, and a request to give them money when we became gainfully-employed alumni.
15. If you could go back and do it over, would you?
Absolutely not. I quit one of the best gifted public school programs in the state and when I came back the kids who had stayed in my old school started college with up to 24 hours of college credit. That's six months and a coupla grand I'll never get back. Plus I had to learn high-school social skills and college social skills at the same time.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
The dean yelling at me 'cos my mom handed me a bottle of champagne when I walked out of the church.
17. Where were you on senior skip day?
Didn't have one.
18. Did you have a job your senior year?
I had a work-study job as the senior dorm janitor.
19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Cafeteria. No other choice.
20. Have you gained weight since then?
21. What did you do after graduation?
Have as much sexual intercourse as possible.
22. When did you graduate?
23. Who was your Senior prom date?
24. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion?
Yes. I was the most educated one there. I think the alumni who were more educated than me had enough sense to never return to Arkansas for any reason.
25. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have home room.