Log in

No account? Create an account

Mon, Jul. 12th, 2010, 04:36 pm
It's not "taking the lead" because I'm "taking the rhythm only while the rhythm guitarist takes the

I have a new role in the Deathbillies: playing rhythm guitar, but only during the solos. Is there a musical term for this? "Taking the rhythm"?

Post from mobile portal m.livejournal.com